Meals: No Meal
Welcome to Bangkok! The start of your holiday. Upon arrival you are met & are transferred to Pattaya. An approximate 2 hrs drive. Pattaya has a lot to offer its visitors in terms of activities & sightseeing. Relax a while & later in the evening you are escorted from your Hotel for the famous Alcazar Show. The show ends close to Dinnertime. Overnight in Pattaya
The day begins a little early this morning as you are taken on a full-day excursion to the Coral Island. On the Island, you can indulge in water sports & also try your hand at paragliding!! Truly an exhilarating experience!! The tour terminates early evening back at your Hotel. Spend the evening strolling down the avenues of Pattaya skirting the beach or try your hand at bargaining for wares at the shops dotting the Beach. Overnight in Pattaya
Following breakfast this morning its time for you to be transferred back to Bangkok. Check-in and the rest of the day is free for you to spend at leisure. Bangkok has some great bargain malls and is definitely a shoppers' paradise. Bangkok has some great places to shop. We recommend you try the Loft, Habitat or the Siam Paragon or MBK. There are a few places where you can also get some bargain deals. Overnight in Bangkok. Overnight in Bangkok
Following breakfast, you are taken on a Temple & City Tour of Bangkok. Visit the three famous temples - Wat Pho - one of Bangkok's oldest and largest temples, Wat Trimitr - The Golden Buddha temple and Wat Benjabophit - the Marble Temple. You could spend the rest of the day pampering yourself, shopping at the luxury Gaysorn or the Central World shopping centers. Later in the evening, we recommend a memorable cruise down the Chao Phraya River accompanied by a fine meal. Considering all the traffic in Bangkok, the best way for you to save time & money is to make use of the skytrain. The Manohra which is a restored rice barge is just the place for you. Another dining option is the Sirocco at the Dome on the 52nd floor. Overnight in Bangkok
Its time to pack and check out of your Hotel this morning as you are escorted to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight to Malaysia. Upon arrival into Kuala Lumpur this morning you are met and are transferred to Genting. Check-in and relax. Spend the rest of the day walking around and pampering yourself with the various amenities available at the Resort. In the evening you must try your hand at the Casino!! Genting houses the world's largest Casino under one roof!! Rightly called the City of Entertainment! Overnight in Genting
This morning after breakfast spend the entire day at the Theme Parks with your unlimited day-use pass which entitles you to unlimited rides too!! The rest of the day is free. Genting is truly a spectacular place tucked away high above the clouds! Overnight in Genting
This morning following breakfast it's time for you to be transferred Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to your Hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this vibrant city. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
Today you are taken for a half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur where you see the places of interest including visiting a handicraft center, Jamek Mosque, drive pass Chinatown and Parliament House, photo stop at the King's Palace, Railway station, Sultan Abdul Samad building, National Monument and country's history and culture. The rest of the day is free for some shopping in areas like Bukit Bintang, Chinatown, Suria KLCC Mall, Mid Valley and the night market at Petaling Jaya. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
Its time to check out of the Hotel and be transferred to the Airport in time for you to connect your flight back home
TOUR PRICE: 750/‐ USD
Tour Cost 50000USD. 750
All payments towards the tour cost must be made by the client to the company in accordance with the procedure and time frame mentioned herein below. All payments made within 10 days prior to the tour departure date will have to be paid in cash / Demand Draft. Customer PAN number is mandatory for all transactions. Payments made towards the foreign exchange component of your tour will be calculated as per the ROE (rate of exchange) of that given day.
Payment Procedure Minimum Per Person Payment to be made by the client
At the time of booking
INR 30,000 per person*
Within 15 days prior to departure of the Tour
100% of the Total Tour Cost
IMPORTANT NOTES :
Kindly Read Carefully below Important Notes :
1. MEALS :
There will be American or continental breakfast serve at the hotel and ATPL cannot make any changes in the spread served. Lunch/dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus by the restaurants. The meal type selected by the passenger such as Jain / Veg /Non-Veg is subject to availability at restaurants or airlines. If Meals are missed out by passenger due to late or non-arrival on given time or mentioned restaurant there will be no refund/compensation for the same.
2. VEHICLES / SEATING ARRANGEMENT: In case of coach breakdown, ATPL will make every efforts to fix the problem but please note there will be no refund or monetary compensation for inconvenience cause or any missed portion of the itinerary, it is advisable not to leave your belongings behind at the time of disembarking/leaving the coach. ATPL will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of such items from the coach. All baggage and valuables or your passport in all circumstances will be the responsibility of the passenger. On tours, coach or vehicle used for transfer purposes including local sightseeing. There is no specific seat allocation and will be on first cum first serve basis. If Flight / Cruise / Coach Transfers / Sight scene missed out due to weather conditions/traffic jam / Security Check in or any unavoidable circumstances, ATPL will not be responsible for the same.
3.VISA: Passenger should hold valid travel documents, Passport and visas during tour. It will be the passenger's responsibility to provide a complete set of documents for the visa required by the embassy/consulate before 1 month from departure date or as advised by the Company. In case of the visa application made by passenger or by the Company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to inadequate supporting documents or late submission of document or for whatever reason where the visa could not be processed ATPL will not be responsible for the visas & Visa fees and tour booking amount will be non-refundable. Due to any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single/multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of visas on arrival or delays in visa procedure ATPL will not liable for any compensation. Passport is required to be courier to different cities for visas, Company would forward them by reputed courier. In case of any transmission delays or loss of passport arising in such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the same.
4. AIRLINES: ATPL does not reserve any rights for seat selection in airlines. The internal airline used for package are LCC, no food will be served on board. It allows 20 KG Check-in Luggage and 07 KG Cabin Luggage. Additional baggage weight charged will be borne by the passenger. In case of any circumstances, if Airlines get delay or cancel their flight or If guest/group miss further connection of flights during their connecting flight for the international sector ATPL will not be responsible due to any reason for the same.
5. HOTELS: If accommodation is not available in the mentioned hotel due to reason beyond our control. ATPL will make best efforts to shift passenger to a similar category hotel. No complaints or claims shall be made by the client in this respect. Also in case of the passenger are upgraded to a higher category room due to non-availability of STANDARD Room ATPL will not be liable to provide the same category room to other Guest.
6. During sight scene, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only. From that point, any arrangement to be made at extra cost have to be borne by passengers.
7. Check-in time is 14:00 Hrs. and Check out time is 12:00 Hrs. and guest have to pay one-night additional charge for early check-in or late checkout.
8. Tour will be followed by itinerary and timing strictly. ATPL Tour Manager has the right to change the itinerary on the tours with the concern of the Head office due to unavoidable circumstances. Tour itinerary cannot be changed as per the passenger convenience.
9. In case of any Deportation / Arrest / Due to Immigration and Custom Clearance ATPL will not be legally responsible for any claim. There will be no refund for the tour package.
10. Optional sight scene have to be booked in advance paying an additional cost. There will be no refund / no change against the same.
11. Service will be given in exchange for Original Vouchers/itinerary only.
12. Akshar Travels will not be responsible for any kind of services & compensation in case of Death, accident, injury or any loss of baggage. All tourists advised to insure them-self by International Tourist Insurance or Mediclaim for any emergency during foreign Tour.
13. All Tourists are requested to check, watch & confirm Airlines Schedule Departure Time. In case of re-scheduling or cancellation of airlines/flight, if have any query requested to contact concern airlines.
14. There is no refund for any unutilized services.
15. Passengers traveling on international tour must reach the airport at least 3 hours before the departure time.
16. Please read all the general Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy before book your tour/package.
17. For Children Travelling Without Parents Under Age Of 18 Years Need To Provide Noc Affidavit On Twenty Rupees Stamp Paper.
18. If a guest who has booked a group tour wishes to deviate from the tour schedule before or after the tour, she/he can do so by paying an additional cost.
19. For Individual Bookings, Guests on an Indian Tour can co-ordinate with the driver of the car/coach. Guests on a World tour can co-ordinate with ground handling agents to plan the next day's visit and sightseeing program. The car/coach has specific time limits within which it operates coach.